1. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- A. Account creation. In order to access certain features of the Site or the Services provided, you must register to create an account (“Account”). You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information. You will also choose a password and an email address. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify Monetus immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your Account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. You will not transfer your Account to anyone without first getting our written permission. Upon completion of registration, users are known as “Registered Users.”
- B. Monetus is a hosting and technology company only. Monetus is not an exchange. Monetus provides software and a web-based platform for the monitoring of full virtual currency nodes. . Monetus is not a direct, private seller of virtual currency. As such, we do not buy, sell, transmit, take custody of, or hold any currency, virtual or otherwise. Monetus solely and exclusively provides the technology, software, and platform for you to monitor and manage virtual currency nodes. The virtual currency required to run a full node does and shall remain in your sole and exclusive possession.
- C. No financial advice provided. You agree that you are solely responsible for all purchases, orders, actions (or the lack thereof), and decisions as related to the Services and your use of the Site. Although the Site may provide data, information or content provided by other parties relating to virtual currencies, you should not construe any such information or content as tax, legal, financial, or investment advice. Any information provided on Monetus website is not an investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other advice. Monetus doesn’t recommend buying, selling, holding or hodling of any asset. Monetus is not responsible for accuracy of data provided although it tries to make them as accurate as possible. You hereby warrant and acknowledge that your use of the Site and / or the Services is solely your responsibility. Monetus has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for conducting a full and diligent review of any and all legal, accounting, regulatory or tax related implications that may result from your use of the Services. We recommend that you consult with a licensed legal or financial professional prior to accessing the Site or utilizing the Services.
2. SITE USE TERMS, COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- 2.1. User representation of information accuracy. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to Monetus or through the Site is accurate, complete and truthful. You acknowledge and agree that Monetus and its agents are entitled to rely upon the information you provide as true, accurate and complete without verification. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- 2.2. Non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the site. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy and print content on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes. We grant the operators of public search engines a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to copy materials from the Site for the purpose of creating publicly available, searchable indices of Site content. We reserve the right to terminate or limit your access to the Site and/or the licenses granted herein for any reason and in our sole discretion. You agree not to modify, damage, disrupt, disable, overburden, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, security or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person or entity in any manner.
- 2.4. User conduct. You agree, at all times, to utilize the Site and Services solely for the purposes for which they are intended and not for any illegal or fraudulent activity. You agree that you will not attempt to circumvent any security measures employed by the Site or Services nor undertake any activity or conduct that would interfere with the proper function of the Site or the delivery of the Services, or that would otherwise be damaging or harmful to Monetus.
- 2.6. Disclaimer of liability. Monetus has no special relationship with you or any other third parties. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. You release Monetus from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Site. Monetus makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Monetus will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Service. Monetus neither represents, warrants, covenants guarantees, nor promises any specific results from use of the Site.
THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES. NEITHER MONETUS NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR SERVICES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- 2.7. Third party data. Monetus makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any third party data provided to Monetus or its transmission, timeliness, accuracy or completeness, including but not limited to implied warranties or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Monetus will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person for any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission of any third party data or the transmission or delivery of any such third party data and any loss or damage arising from any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such third party data due either to any negligent act or omission by Monetus or “force majeure” or any other cause beyond the control of Monetus.
- 2.8. No representations or warranties. While Monetus seeks to provide various resources and information regarding a variety of items related to cryptocurrency, Monetus cannot, and does not make any representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on the Site. Monetus will always endeavor to provide accurate information and not to intentionally post or furnish inaccurate information or faulty resources; nevertheless, Monetus does not represent or warrant the reliability or accuracy of any content or information distributed through or accessed from the Site, and shall not be held liable for any damages arising from or connected with inaccurate resources or information. Monetus shall not be liable for any investment decisions made based upon such information. You agree that any reliance upon any content or information distributed through or accessed from the Site is at your sole risk. Monetus is entitled to rely upon the information provided by its users. Monetus cannot guarantee that Issuer’s will use the proceeds of their investment in accordance with the stated purpose. You acknowledge and agree that Monetus does not provide any representation, warranty or assurance that your use of the Services is in compliance and accordance with any and all laws, regulations, rules, or the like, as applicable in your jurisdiction.
- 2.9. To the extent provided by law, Monetus assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Monetus has not reviewed all of the links provided on the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages. Clicking on hyperlinks and visiting any off-Site pages is done at your own risk.
- 2.10. Up-time assurance. Monetus takes pride in, and places a high value on, ensuring that customer’s masternodes function properly and maintain a connection to the world-wide masternode network. Monetus is unable to guarantee uptime in certain circumstances; such exceptions include, without limitation: follows: (1) The customer’s failure to tender payments due for the services provided by Monetus; (2) The customer moves the original COIN collateral or otherwise alters the requirements attendant to running a COIN Masternode; (3) Network enforcement is off or has only been enabled for thirty (30) or fewer days; (4) Monetus’s hosting provider experiences down-time that affects network communication; (5) The COIN network experiences an attack; (6) the COIN core software is updated, or; (7) COIN network instability (e.g. unexpected fork or spork).
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 3.2. Copyrights. All content on this Site, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (“Content”), are either copyrighted by Monetus, or are the proprietary property of Monetus’s affiliates or licensors. Monetus reserves any and all rights to the Content. The Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Monetus’s prior written permission, except that you may download and print content for uses that are not competitive with or derogatory to Monetus, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Please note that this limited consent may be revoked at any time and does not include consent to republish Content on any internet site or to incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not systematically extract, collect or harvest, through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields from this Site, including but not limited to customer identities. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been improperly used on this Site, please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
- 3.3. Software. Any software, including any files, images generated by the software, code, and data accompanying the software (collectively, “Software”), used or accessible through this Site may be used by you solely for accessing and using this Site for purposes expressly stated on the Site, provided that such uses are not competitive with or derogatory to Monetus. Monetus retains full and complete title to and all intellectual property rights in the Software. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from any Software.
- 3.4. Electronic communication privacy. Though Monetus takes security, privacy and appropriate confidentiality very seriously, and while we take all reasonable efforts to secure data and maintain the confidentiality of the same, Monetus makes no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the site or any website linked to the site. Monetus will never share personal information unless required by law or court order; furthermore, Monetus will never sell, rent or otherwise provide access to customer data to any third-party. Nevertheless, Monetus shall not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Monetus’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service. Monetus assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. We do not, and cannot, guarantee that any Investor is actually an Accredited Investor, or that any content or information provided on this Site is true, correct, complete or viable.
Although Monetus may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Monetus is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such content nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. Monetus reserves the right to remove any content from the Site or to restrict access to the Site for any reason without notice.